As a researcher, you have a nearly complete research program and need to collect data from respondents. It could be quantitative or qualitative research. You know what you want but need someone to code it and have a keen eye for anything you may overlook. When it’s ready it then needs to be put into the field at a high level of quality, be compliant with local regulations, privacy and ethics approval and potential AE reporting and when complete, high-quality data needs to be delivered for analysis.
A dedicated project manager will be assigned to the project, from the office in Berlin. The project manager is your eyes and ears on the project and will stay with you until the project is completed. Our project managers are there to make sure the project is a success.
During the project, we will ensure that the following are managed:
- Survey or experiment coding.
- Managing review (and revisions).
- Recruitment of participants in your study.
- Manage the data collection and report on progress.
- Deliver the data ready for analysis.
- Anything else needed by the project.