March 15th, 2021
Click here to view the ad in Dutch.
SurveyEngine is a Berlin-based global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible new account acquisition, growing your existing customers and supporting delivery of projects for your clients with your project team. You will be working in our Rotterdam office.
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world, contributing to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- Work within a motivated team of Account Managers, reporting to the Account Director.
- Interface with project managers to deliver high quality project research and data to clients.
- Drive incremental revenue inside existing strategic accounts by uncovering new use cases, client education, growing adoption of current opportunities and selling additional services.
- Manage lead generation, qualification and quoting to contract closure.
- Using CRM tools to support the forecasting and your sales pipeline.
- Develop a clear view of upcoming challenges and suggest solutions supported by data.
- A creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable, reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organised, process-driven and strong drive for results.
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in previous sales roles.
- Knowledge of Econometrics, Behavioural Science, Market Research and the Healthcare market is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in sales or account management
- Have a passion for going above and beyond satisfaction, to delight your customers.
- Have work rights in the European Union.
- Very good oral and written skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats.
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative.
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research all over the world.
- A focused, international working atmosphere in a growing team.
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere with teams based in Berlin and Rotterdam
- Centrally based office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands (close to Rotterdam Centraal)
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.