October 5th, 2021
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Healthcare, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing client relationships and and growing your existing accounts in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. You will acquire new accounts through tenders, quote requests and green-field new business development. Strong support for you and your accounts will be provided by internal project, admin and tech teams.
What you’ll do:
- Own a portfolio of high value commercial and academic healthcare clients
- Be responsible for overall delivery of client projects
- Liase with your internal project managers to deliver high quality research project data
- Manage new business lead generation, qualification and quoting to contract closure
- Build effective relationships with your internal delivery team
- Actively play a part in achieving personal and company financial targets
- Conduct training sessions and demonstrations with clients
- 2 years experience in the healthcare industry
- 2 year experience in accounts or sales (may be concurrent with healthcare experience)
- A great communicator, skilled in closing deals with a proven track record
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, accountable,reliable with a strong drive for results
- Background in econometrics, behavioural science or market research is a plus
- Have a passion for going above and beyond satisfaction, to delight your customers
- Have work rights in the European Union
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of health research all over the world.
- A focused, international working atmosphere in a growing team.
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.