This position has been filled.
March 4th, 2021
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
You’ll work in a young, dynamic growing company for international clients within Europe and in the US, UK and Australia. Your technical skills will help push forward the frontiers of academic research using advanced scientific methods.
Your compensation will include a base salary with no travel envisaged. All your projects will be global and the role will be based out of the Berlin office.
Our ideal candidate
You are energetic, loyal and are keen to learn. You follow each task through to completion. While you are not afraid to suggest a better way, you also take instruction well, understanding you are at the beginning of your career. You are conscientious, diligent and reliable and approach each job with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Professional training in any major procedural programming language
- A good spoken and written command of the English language.
- Already based in Berlin with work rights in the European Union.
- Literate, numerate and with an understanding of logic.
- Recent tertiary graduate or 2 years relevant commercial work experience.
- An opportunity for personal growth towards project management or technical expertise.
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world.
- Full time position 40 hours per week.
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- A dynamic, focused, international working atmosphere.
- Centrally based office in Berlin-Schöneberg.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. for more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.