June 5th, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology, and exceptional management for preference research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioral science used to understand and predict human decision making. Working with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia, and North America, our services are used in diverse areas including preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of biodiversity, and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to work on projects with leading international scientists and major corporations to bring this new technology to its full potential. You will contribute to improved healthcare, a sustainable environment, and technological advancement through evidence-based scientific methods.
Our ideal candidate
You are a bit of a perfectionist. You take each task through to completion… and then some. You approach your work in a structured, methodical, and organized way. You plan ahead. You are conscientious, diligent, and reliable. While you are happy to work within a team you equally can work independently and without direction. You continually develop your knowledge and are able to assert yourself to propose better solutions to your team.
What you’ll do
- Work within the production team reporting to the head of the production
- Take responsibility for the completion of production tasks at a high level of quality
- Develop detailed research survey and experiment specifications with clients
- Manage primary data collection in-the-field
- Liaise with vendors including respondent panels, translators and analysts
- A good spoken and written command of the English language
- Work rights in the European Union
- Literate, numerate and with an understanding of logic
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and content file formats
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial environment
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity for personal growth towards project management
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers, and scientist from all over the world
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- Centrally based office in Berlin-Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.