This position has been filled.
SurveyEngine GmbH // March 31st, 2021
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and project management. We work in diverse areas including Healthcare, Academic research, Transport and Government policy with most clients being outside Germany; principally in the US, UK, Australia and other European countries.
We are looking for a diligent and conscientious individual who will help manage the day-to-day office administration, support company operations and assist the company directors. This is a unique opportunity for an energetic all-rounder to join a growing company
What you’ll do
- Maintain the smooth running of the office, arrange deliveries, purchase supplies, dispatch inbound requests, manage company calendars and meetings.
- Plan and book company trips and accommodation.
- Plan and manage company events.
- Assist the hiring process through preparation of candidate evaluation reports, organising interviews and onboarding new employees.
- Act as personal assistant to the company directors.
- Provide general support on projects as required.
Your minimum qualifications
- 1 year working experience in a professional environment
- An excellent command both English and German
- Already based in Berlin and familiar with the city
- Have work rights in the European Union
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative
What we offer
- An energetic, focused and international working atmosphere.
- An opportunity to grow professionally.
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg.
- An opportunity to interact with experts and leaders in their field.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com, suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.