POSITION FILLED – information provided below for reference only
June 10th, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for behavioural research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Our services are used globally in diverse areas including preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of biodiversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
You’ll work in a young, dynamic growing company for international clients in the US, UK and Australia. You will be in the front line of actual fieldwork and have first-hand information regarding insights of the general population as well as intriguing research plans.
Our ideal candidate
- You are organized, resilient, positive, and have high self-discipline.
- You are a people person and can build rapport easily.
- You love challenges and know how to cope with pressure and rejection.
- You are available on weekday evenings.
What you’ll do
- Be part of the Production team and conduct interviews for research projects
- Assist with follow up on interviewees compensation scheme
- Assist the Project Manager with fieldwork
- Great telephone etiquette
- Excellent command of the English language (North American accent preferred but not mandatory)
- Already based in Berlin and allowed to work as a Working Student in Germany
And for bonus points
- Experience in survey interviews, customer support is a plus
Benefits – What we offer
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere in an office of 20 people
- An opportunity for personal growth toward a senior position within the company
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- Centrally based office in Berlin-Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com with [Internship] in the subject. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.