POSITION FILLED – information provided below for reference only
September 23rd, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivery of research projects on-time, within budget and at a high level of quality. You will have a large degree of freedom in managing the approach and budget on each project.
Your compensation will include a base salary with no travel travel envisaged. All your clients are global and the role will be based out of the Berlin office.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world, contributing to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- Use a strategic approach to develop implementation plans from client requirements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivery of projects to a high level of quality.
- Track and analyse project cost performance and seek out value-for-money.
- Manage multiple vendors, experts and in-house team members to deliver each project.
- Work closely with your client account manager.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar.
- At least 2 years of working experience in project management.
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language.
- Full-time availability.
- Highly reliable, conscientious and detail orientated.
Are you interested?
For more information, Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Please note that the hiring process requires on-site in-person interviews. We are not supporting relocation of candidates for this position.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.