POSITION FILLED – information provided below for reference only
January 5th, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Working with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America, our services are used in diverse areas including: preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of bio-diversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a new team member for our office in Rotterdam – the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to work on projects with leading international scientists and major corporations to bring this new technology to it’s full potential. You will contribute to improved healthcare, a sustainable environment and technological advancement through evidence-based scientific methods.
Our ideal candidate
You are energetic, loyal and are keen to learn. You follow each task through to completion. While you are not afraid to suggest a better way, you also take instruction well, understanding you are at the beginning of your career. You are conscientious, diligent and reliable and approach each job with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
What you will do
- Work within the production team reporting to the head of production
- Take responsibility for completion of production tasks at a high level of quality
- Liaise with vendors including respondent panels, translators and analysts
- Assist the head of production in administrative tasks
- Reviewing data for delivery to clients, checking the quality of work of contractors such as translators or coders.
- A good spoken and written command of the English language (Dutch is an advantage but not a must)
- Work rights in the European Union
- Literate, numerate and with an understanding of logic
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats
- Good knowledge of CSS and Java Script
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a commercial environment
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative
Benefits – What we offer
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- Centrally located office in Rotterdam (close to Rotterdam Centraal)
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.