For organizations such as universities, research centres or companies who regularly perform research during the year, continuity and stability of their research platform is a critical requirement.
An Enterprise Framework Agreement is a planned way of guaranteeing dedicated resources, personnel, and technology, to be committed to a year-long engagement. Flexibility in using sample and support across multiple projects means better use of those resources. Management efficiencies though streamlining project approvals and communication channels mean that there are fewer start-up and tear-down costs resulting in a lower overall price for the same outcome.
A Framework Agreement would be customized to the needs of the enterprise. The scope of the technical platform, respondent sample and consulting hours would be established with compliance and regulatory constraints.
- A fixed yearly ‘package’ of technology, services and sample at a fixed rate.
- A dedicated point of contact.
- One or more dedicated managed servers with sufficient capacity to service the total sample.
- A custom data collection domain and SSL certificates as required.
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) guaranteeing turnaround for defined activities regardless of the project.
- An allocation of respondents including recruitment and incentives (e.g. 10,000 Gen Pop UK, 15 min. length).
- An allocation of agency support that may be used for either consulting, support, training, survey coding, sample sourcing, and management or technical programming at the client’s request.
- No limit on the number of projects, or users within the limits of the server.
A dedicated manager would be assigned. As with projects, this person would be based in the Berlin production office and all general communication would flow through this person.
A reporting structure with their principal contact would be stablished as well as an approval process for initiating projects and support.
As well as project reports, quarterly usage reports would reconcile the allocated resources with actual use and help the client plan for the remainder of the year.