For organisations requiring multiple seats, dedicated infrastructure or regulatory and compliance support, an Enterprise licence may be required.
Enterprise Solutions are governed by a an Enterprise Framework Agreement, developed according to the needs of the organisation and guaranteeing dedicated resources, personnel, and technology and to be with a year-long engagement.
Typically Enterprise Agreement contain one or more of the following:
- A fixed yearly ‘package’ of technology and services.
- A fixed rate for respondent sample.
- A dedicated account manager.
- One or more dedicated managed servers with sufficient capacity to service anticipated requirements.
- A custom data collection domain and SSL certificates as required.
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) guaranteeing turnaround for defined activities regardless of the project.
- An pre-allocation of respondents including recruitment and incentives .
- A guaranteed allocation of agency support that may be used for either consulting, support, training, survey coding, sample sourcing, management or technical programming at the client’s request.
- No effective limits on the number of projects, or users within the limits of the server.
Arrange a free project consultation
One of our specialists will be glad to discuss your Enterprise requirements