POSITION FILLED – information provided below for reference only
February 12th, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Working with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America, our services are used in diverse areas including: preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of bio-diversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our sales and accounts team. You will be responsible for strengthening existing client relationships and developing new ones. As an account manager you will deal directly with our clients, understanding their needs, developing solutions and acting as bridge to the SurveyEngine production team. As business development manager, you’ll turn prospects into clients by being able to pitch on your feet.
Your written and spoken English communication skills are excellent. You can de-mystify a topic and communicate its essence in language appropriate to your audience. You have a gregarious and outgoing nature and are the first person in a room to break the ice and introduce yourself. You are a great listener, and can rapidly read a person’s needs and think on your feet to suggest a solution. You have an intense curiosity and are keen to dive into new fields and acquire new knowledge.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain great client relationships
- Represent the company at conferences and sales events
- Build proposals from client requirements with support from your team
- Consult clients on methods and project structure
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, at high quality and within scope
- Track and analyse revenue and cost performance
- Develop client growth strategies
- Work closely with your production team and project managers
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Have work rights in the European Union
- At least 2 years of working experience in a professional environment
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats
As a plus: Background knowledge in research, economics or experience in a professional sales organisation.
Benefits – What we offer
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world
- Flexible working hours 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg