June 5th, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for behavioural research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Our services are used globally in diverse areas including preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of biodiversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
You’ll work in a young, dynamic growing company for international clients in the US, UK and Australia. Your technical skills will help push forward the frontiers of academic research using advanced scientific methods.
Our ideal candidate
What you’ll do
- be the lead developer on new front-end functionality in our core software
- manage software testing, release and communication
- work with backend developers
- work on academic and commercial projects to develop interactive components for online research
- work with internal and external clients to develop new product solutions
- review and improve system architecture and security
- Linux, Perl, Apache, SQL Backend
- Bootstrap, LESS
- Ractive JS, JQuery
- A good spoken and written command of the English language
- Already based in Berlin with work rights in the European Union
- Strong HTML/CSS skills coding for Responsive layouts
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial environment
- Mid-range computer network skills
- Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering qualifications
And for bonus points
- Graphic Design expertise
Benefits – What we offer
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere in an office of 20 people
- An opportunity for personal growth toward a senior position within the company
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- Centrally based office in Berlin-Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.