October 5th, 2021
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to be responsible for project planning and survey coding, quality control and fieldwork management. The Junior Project Manager will assist Senior Project managers with vendor feasibility research, freelancers recruitment, following up on vendors and freelancers with on tasks progress.
This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to work on projects with leading international scientists and to develop their management skills through hands-on project work and regular training.
Our ideal candidate
You are energetic, loyal and are keen to learn. You follow each task through to completion. While you are not afraid to suggest a better way, you also take instruction well, understanding you are at the beginning of your career. You are conscientious, diligent and reliable and approach each job with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
What you’ll do
- initial survey coding or prepare briefs for freelancers
- manage client revisions
- perform respondent panel feasibility checks
- setup panel linking and provide invitation links to your clients
- manage fieldwork quotas, liaising with principal investigators and vendors
- reconcile project invoice expenses and hours
- manage incentive payment
- execute quality control procedures on survey build, data and technical environments
- prepare translation files
Your minimum qualifications
- Recent Bachelor graduate with 1 year commercial experience or 2 years relevant experience
- A good spoken and written command of the English language
- Work rights in the European Union
- Literate, numerate and with an understanding of logic
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and be proactive
Additional desirable qualifications
- Knowledge of CSS and Java Script
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Perl, SPSS, R
- Experience in Market or Clinical Research
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity for personal growth towards project management
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- Centrally located office In Berlin – Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. for more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.