February 12th, 2020
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Working with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America, our services are used in diverse areas including: preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of bio-diversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a diligent and conscientious individual who will help manage the day-to-day office administration, support the sales team and assist the company directors. This is a unique opportunity for a energetic all-rounder to shine in a growing company.
What you’ll do
- Research potential new clients for the sales team
- Review and suggest public tender opportunities
- Develop project costings and produce draft new business quotes
- Run email campaigns
- Manage and update sales databases
- Generate slide decks for client presentations
- General office administration: arrange deliveries, purchase supplies etc.
- Organise company events and sales trips
- Act as personal assistant to the company directors
Your minimum qualifications
- 1 year working experience in a professional environment
- Very good spoken and written command of English
- Have work rights in the European Union
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative
You will ideally have at least one of the following:
- Great verbal presentation and communication
- Graphical design skills
- Copywriting skills
- Previous experience in business development
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity for personal growth within the company
- Flexible working hours 32-40 hours per week
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.