Oct 4th, 2021
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Working with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America, our services are used in diverse areas including: preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of bio-diversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to work on projects with leading international scientists and major corporations to bring this new technology to it’s full potential. You will contribute to improved healthcare, a sustainable environment and technological advancement through evidence-based scientific methods.
Our ideal candidate
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivery of research projects in a timely fashion, within budget and at the quality standards expected by the client. You will plan and designate project resources, monitor budgets, report progress, and keep stakeholders informed from beginning till closure of the project. You will have a large degree of freedom in managing the approach and budget on each project.
What you’ll do
- Work within the production team reporting to the head of production
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivery of projects to a high level of quality
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers, and scientists from all over the world
- Use a strategic approach to develop implementation plans from client requirements
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze project cost performance and seek out value-for-money
- Monitor and control progress
- Manage change, risks, and issues
- Manage multiple vendors, experts, and in-house team members to deliver each project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience in project management.
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language.
- Highly reliable, conscientious and detail orientated
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Full-time availability
As a bonus, you’ll have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity for personal growth towards project management
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world
- Flexible working hours 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg
For more information, Send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Please note that the hiring process requires on-site in-person interviews. We are not supporting relocation of candidates for this position.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.