April 26h, 2022
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
You’ll work in a young, dynamic growing company for international clients within Europe, the US, Australia and Japan. Your sales and marketing skills will help push forward the use of innovative methods in academic and commercial research.
All your projects will be global, and the role will be English-speaking based in our Berlin office.
Overview of the role
As VP Sales and Marketing, you belong to the Leadership Team of SurveyEngine, and you lead the sales and marketing departments. In close collaboration with the team, you’ll be responsible to reach revenue and growth targets. You will build and further develop team, structures, and systems for sales and marketing at SurveyEngine.
One of the key achievements will be to scale a sales team, build a marketing function and establish yourself as an inspirational and motivating leader to unite under SurveyEngine’s Mission and Values to promote our software and services across industries.
Leadership and development
- You develop and lead a team of talented salespeople and create a work environment in which the team can perform and have fun.
- You are responsible for growing our sales team that sells our products to academia and industry.
- You develop sales onboarding processes, workshops, and training so that newcomers and existing team members can reach their full potential.
- You shape and establish a marketing function to fuel the growth of our SaaS solution.
- You are responsible for motivating and incentivising your team.
Sales targets, tracking and conversion optimisation
- You are responsible for achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets.
- You work closely with Management and all other functions to improve the customer experience from start to finish and to improve key KPIs along the customer lifecycle.
- You assist in creating sales partnerships, you structure sales channels and coordinate with external sales teams.
Strategy, development of systems and structures
- You analyse sales processes to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and develop the right metrics to make progress transparent to your team.
- You support the further development of a powerful CRM and dashboards and are responsible for regular reporting of your KPls.
- You develop innovative and modern sales concepts and test them together with your team to bring classic concepts to the next level.
- You advance automation along the funnel so that your team can concentrate on the tasks where a human touch is really needed.
- You work in a solution-oriented way have a strong hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty – without losing sight of the big picture.
- You communicate proactively, think and act entrepreneurially, are independent, pragmatic, structured, and learn quickly.
- You already have several years of experience in building or leading sales teams.
- You have an understanding of marketing complex solutions to a niche audience.
- You ideally have experience in one of our core settings: market research, healthcare, or SaaS.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and are not deterred by uncertainty and rapid change.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You have high leadership qualities, are emphatic, and know-how to motivate your team to achieve top performance in the long term.
- You care about good team culture and make sure that your team members find fulfillment and fun in their job.
- You are an excellent team player and enjoy empowering others and infecting them with your drive.
- You have excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Benefits – What we offer
- Shape and directly impact the future and growth of an innovative company.
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world.
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere.
- A centrally located office in one of Berlin’s most beautiful neighbourhoods.
- Regular events and team lunches
- BVG Abo ticket
Are you interested?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.