Field Engagement Coordinator – Full time
April 26th, 2022
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
You’ll work in a young, dynamic growing company for international clients within Europe, Asia, and in the US, UK and Australia. Your technical skills will help push forward the frontiers of academic research using advanced scientific methods.
This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to work on projects with leading international scientists and major corporations to Most of your projects will be global, and the role will be based in our Berlin office.
Our ideal candidate
With your gently persistent approach, and resilient attitude, you can manage and build on the network of contacts at SurveyEngine who connect us to the respondents. You are able to show warmth and friendliness across all mediums of communication, and show cultural and healthcare-related empathy. You are also logical and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation and holding diplomatic conversations. You always look to solve problems more permanently through process or automation. You may have experience with CRMs or databases of contacts.
We appreciate you might be a beginner in the world of research, but your experience in healthcare, marketing, sales, stakeholder management, fundraising, or other highly relational fields will get you started, and we will teach you the rest.
Overview of the role
As a Field Engagement Coordinator, you will provide a standardised interface to your internal and external clients needing a respondent sample for market and healthcare research. Using your processes, you will reliably and consistently deliver estimated costs, feasibility and options at the sales and planning stages, and support the Project Managers throughout the project lifeycle. You provide SurveyEngine’s external contact network with a single point of contact within the company, and warmly hand off these contacts to your colleagues for specific projects. Across projects you will develop and refine the methods to reliably source, setup and manage the required sample for SurveyEngine’s clients – whether through vendors, partners or direct recruitment. Your recommendations to our Project Managers and clients will guide them on the most appropriate and best practice, patient-centred recruitment processes.
- Respond to research sample briefs from internal teams and from clients
- Investigate options, cost, feasibility, quality and turnaround time for required samples
- Manage recruitment of respondents from multiple sources
- Develop good relationships and liaise with online panel providers, patient advocacy groups, healthcare professionals, clinics or other channels and vendors
- Plan and manage social media outreach for projects
- Plan and maintain direct contact with study recruits and other specialised projects as assigned
- Continually develop efficiencies around quality, cost, reliability, feasibility and turnaround time
- Use your judgement to balance turnaround, budget, quality and risk for your clients
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent/higher) degree. Background in Communications, Sociology, Psychology, is an advantage, but not a must.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills.
- You enjoy and excel at making new connections and managing a complex network of contacts; in doing so you are optimistic, resilient, and gently persistent.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, and change, striving for continuous improvement.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Problem-solving skills including an ability to “think outside of the box”
Nice to have
- Knowledge of market research or healthcare industries
- Basic knowledge in discrete choice experiment design
- Experience with CRMs or other contact management databases
Benefits – What we offer
- An opportunity for personal growth towards client service, project management role or technical expertise.
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world.
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere.
- Company subsidized hot and soft drinks, and plenty of snacks in our fully equipped kitchen
- Regular events and team lunches
- Subsidy for mobility: BVG ticket or bike
Are you interested?
Send your CV to FEC@surveyengine.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to complete a task after successful first interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.